|PROGRAM | FEES | HOTEL | MEDIA | CLE/CPE CREDIT | FAQs | SPEAKER BIOS|
2018 Fund Directors Conference
Gain Insight into Industry Developments and Governance Practices
Given the rapidly changing environment for funds—from new regulatory requirements to an evolving marketplace—it’s more important than ever for independent fund directors to stay on top of current issues. IDC’s 2018 Fund Directors Conference helped participants gain insight into the implications of the wide-ranging changes facing funds and their boards. The event, which took place on October 15–17 in Chicago, provided the latest information while offering opportunities to meet other directors, network, and discuss issues and governance practices.
- Fund directors’ core responsibilities—a special session for directors (independent and interested) of all levels of experience
- Industry trends shaping today’s fund business, including product and distribution developments
- Enterprise risk oversight—this year’s news and the related risks
- Fair valuation responsibilities of fund directors
- Blockchain, robotics, and artificial intelligence—how they continue to transform the fund business
Admiral James Stavridis (USN, Retired)
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.