2017 Fund Directors Conference
October 23–25, 2017
Given the rapidly changing environment for funds—from new regulatory requirements to an evolving marketplace—it’s more important than ever for independent fund directors to stay on top of current issues. IDC’s 2017 Fund Directors Conference, held October 23–25, helped attendees gain insights into the implications of the wide-ranging changes facing funds and their boards. This event provided the latest information while offering attendees opportunities to meet other directors, network, and discuss issues and governance practices.
CONFERENCE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
The Fund Directors Conference covered a number of other key areas, including:
- Fund directors’ core responsibilities—a special session for directors (independent and interested) of all levels of experience
- Industry trends and implications for fund boards
- Technology in the asset management industry
- Update on regulations and litigation affecting funds and their boards
- Adviser mergers and acquisitions
- Management of board materials
The conference was closed to the media.