2014 Fund Directors Conference
November 3–5, 2014
The rapidly evolving environment for funds makes IDC’s annual conference for fund directors a prime opportunity to gain insights into the implications of these changes for funds and their boards. IDC’s annual conference, held November 3–5, 2014, covered a broad array of relevant topics while offering attendees opportunities to meet with their peers to network and discuss issues and governance practices.
- Leadership perspectives on the evolving fund industry
- Cybersecurity—a discussion of industry practices for overseeing this growing risk
- Investment performance and risk oversight
- Update on SEC activities: enforcement, examinations, and regulatory initiatives
- Discussion and networking opportunities with other fund directors
|John “Jack” Brennan
Chairman Emeritus, Vanguard
Lead Independent Director, General Electric Company
Independent Director, Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Independent Director, LPL Financial
Chief Economist, First Trust Advisors L.P.