2012 Fund Directors Conference
The rapidly changing environment for funds (from new regulatory requirements to an evolving marketplace) always makes IDC's annual conference for fund directors a prime opportunity to gain insights into the implications of these changes for funds and their boards. This year’s conference covered important topics and offered opportunities to meet other directors and discuss issues and governance practices.
- Management's perspective on opportunities and challenges for the fund industry
- Eurozone and other financial crises and what they mean for funds and their boards
- SEC enforcement and regulatory, legislative, and judicial developments
- Fund distribution trends affecting board oversight
- Effective board practices and leadership styles for encouraging active participation and consensus building